- Be respectful. If you have an issue, bring it to the administrators.
- No godmoding or powerplaying without permission from the other player.
- Do not use "post-coming" posts on any of the boards. These will be deleted.
- Proper attribution must be given if you are using another person's work. For example, if you are using a picture of wolves photographed by John Brown, you should indicate so.
- Although there is no word limit, please try your best on your posts; do not reply with a one-liner to a five-paragraph-long post.
- Names can be reserved until a member has not posted anything within three months and has been deemed inactive. No duplicate names are allowed.
- Face claims are visible on the members page; however, there are no face reservations. If you have a face claim that coincides with another character, you will not be accepted unless the initial character has given permission.
- There is no limit to the number of characters you can have, but please try to keep them all active.
- Put the words "welcome mat" in your join post to prove you have read the rules.
- Most of all, enjoy your time here!
Humans are mortal, which means they age at a normal rate, are susceptible to diseases, and eventually die. Humans have no special abilities and may or may not deny the existence of supernatural humanoid species.
Shapeshifters are mortal but age normally until they are twenty, then half as fast as humans. Every shifter can transform into one specific animal, such as a bobcat or North American black bear. However, this transformation takes varying degrees of difficulty for different shifters. It is harder for younger, more inexperienced shifters to control when they will change. Every night of a full moon, regardless of experience, shapeshifters morph into their animal forms. Shifter abilities are inherited, often skipping several generations before manifesting, usually around ages ten to fifteen.